WIN! Five Grand Fridays on talkSPORT!
Look out for our new Five Grand Fridays text competitions in December, giving you the chance to win £5,000…. in time for Christmas.
All you have to do to enter, is correctly answer the question below which tests your sporting knowledge and one lucky winner will walk away with £5,000 by 6pm this Friday.
Imagine what you could do with five grand??
To be in with a chance of winning the cash, correctly answer the following question and enter into the prize draw.
Who won the Champions League this year. Was it:
A – Liverpool or
B – Spurs
Text the word Win followed by your answer, either A or B to 63320.
Text messages will be charged at £2.00 plus your standard network rates will apply.
Entries must be received before the lines close at 6pm this Friday, 6th December 2019.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here for details.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://talksport.com/competition-terms-conditions) apply to the “Win £5,000 – Five Grand Fridays Competition ” (the “Competition”) which will run from the 0001 2nd December until 18.00 on the 6th December (the “Duration”) across talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 (the “talkSPORT Network”), which encompasses the SMS databases for talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and talkSPORT’s General Competition Terms & Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Entrants will be required to answer a question (received via SMS, promoted on air on the talkSPORT network or viewed online) and text in their answer within the Duration of the Competition.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word WIN followed by their answer to the question, either A or B to 63320 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £2.00 plus standard network rates.
- The Text Message Line will open at 0001 on Monday 2nd December 2019 and close at 1800 on Friday 6th December 2019. If Entrants text after the closing time, they will not be entered into the competition, but they may still be charged.
- talkSPORT Limited is not responsible for any latency experienced by an Entrant’s mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us. Additionally, talkSPORT Limited is not responsible for any erroneous entries which may occur through a mobile phone network error or handset error.
- When an Entrant enters the competition, they will receive a text message that invites them to take part in our 3-for-2 offer, whereby if they enter a second time within the same competition round, they will receive an additional entry at no extra cost. The additional entry will be automatically included once the Entrant enters for the second time and they will not need to text a third time to claim this. If they do text for a third time, the cycle recommences and they will be charged again. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure that if they respond to this 3-for-2 offer, the text lines are still open when they do so. Otherwise, their additional entry and free entry may be charged but not included in the draw.
- After the closing time of the Competition, one winner will be selected at random from all of the correct entries received during the valid entry period. The winning Entrant will be contacted within 28 days of the Competition closing time. Misspelt entries may be accepted, at the discretion of the Producer. The Producer’s decision is final.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants can enter the Competition up to a maximum of 6 times each day. We strongly advise against excessive use.
- Entrants must have a bank account, as the prize will be paid via cheque or bank transfer.
- The prize is £5,000 (five thousand pounds) paid by either cheque or Bank Transfer.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- talkSPORT limited reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
- We will endeavour to pay winners as soon as possible but are not responsible for any delays in the banking system. Furthermore, the winner will be required to answer a call from talkSPORT Limited after the competition and supply all the required information (on email or via an online form, as directed) if they are to receive the bank transfer. Additionally, if any eligibility checks need to be carried out, this could delay the payment.
Publicity and Identity of Winners:
- If you win a prize, we may publish your full name, town or area of residence and image indefinitely on our radio station website www.talkSPORT.com and within our mobile application the talkSPORT app and across our talkSPORT social channels. We will seek your permission before publishing.